Wednesday, December 29, 2010

10 Random Facts!

1. I'm allergic to strawberries.
2. When I was 3 years old, I was dropped ACCIDENTALLY into the manta ray tank at Sea World!
3. I secretly wish my entire life was a huge musical. I will randomly burst into song from other musicals while I am walking down the street.
4. I have never been out of the United States of America.
5. I hate UGGs.
6.I really hate veggies. I dont know. Something about the different textures or something. I just really hate to eat veggies. I will always ask for my food at a restaurant specifically without them...and i will be really upset if they are on the plate!
7. I thought the Addams Family wanted to kill me when I was a kid. I legit thought they lived in my closet until I was 5 years old.
8. I have horrible relationship luck.
9. I teach myself songs on the flute. I try to learn part of one every week.
10. My birthday doesnt mean much to me. As a kid, I was always performing in dance recitals on my birthday so by the time I stopped dancing, i got used to not doing anything special for myself on my birthday. Sad huh?!

Michael Bryant Stanley  &  Diana Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment