Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1: Favorite Disney Character!

So I have decided to follow suit and start in on my Disney 30 Day Challenge! i have heard there are many different lists floating around out there, so I am going to follow a few other people and just put in what I feel like it, or what the general consensus is for that specific day! Good? Great! Now let's get started!

The first thing I should covere, is my favorite Disney character. Of course that has to be T I DOUBLE G' ERRRRRR! Tigger and I have a long history. I used to wear Tigger feety pajamas when I was a child. When I met Tigger on my first CP, my friends and I went to Britain to meet him in the Toy Soldier. I swear, I may have been 21 years old, but I felt like a five year old. There was nothing but me and Tigger! Ask my friend Robert, I almost cried I was so happy. Ha ha ha.
I like to think I am a lot like him as well. We both have terribly energetic personalities and we both love our friends unconditionally. Unfortunately, we both get on people's nerves sometimes, but we always make up for it because we are amazing friends when we are needed! We are also terribly handsome! Ha ha ha jk! Stay tuned for more fun facts about Chip!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment