Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Disney 30 Day Challenge: Day - 10

So here we are. 10 days into my 30 day challenge and I am not losing my mind as much as i was at first. This does help a lot. Although a lot of my D-fam have been accepted and there are still a few of us still waiting. However, most of the people who have been accepted are all advantage students, so I am not worrying too much right now. Anyway, the show must go on...so!!! Onward and upward!

Song. The best song in most Disney films is right at the beginning of the film. for example, in Beauty and the Beast, the intro song Belle, is by far the best song in the entire film. Well, at least in my opinion. It also brings about my favorite character from the film! He doesn't even have a name. The shop keeper from the bookshop. He is just so rockin' awesome! Anyway, back to the topic at hand. My favorite song...Belle. That is also where we meet Gaston. Even though he is a horrible person who dies in the film...well we see him get thrown off the top of a cliff-side castle. For all we know, he could have been saved by some Disney magic or landed in a lake and swam to safety! But yeah, we meet some important characters in the intro song, and it has minimal French. I freakin' love French!! By the way, what is Belle's last name? I mean, I know it's France back in the day...but still. What the heck? Wow, my tangents are getting more frequent! Hope you are all enjoying my 30 day journey to hopefully being accepted! (knock on wood) Have a Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment