Thursday, February 3, 2011

Disney 30 Day Challenge: Day - 4

So....when little girls think about Disney, the think about that moment when they meet their favorite Disney princess. And when little boys think about Disney, they think about getting to ride the awesome rides and being pirates. But ya know what! I wanted to be a Disney prince when I was a little Chip. I wanted to wear rocking fancy attire. I wanted to live in a pre-revolution French castle. I did NOT want to be a furry beast creature though....

So looking back on what Disney prince I wanted to be....I honestly cannot remember! But now that I'm older and enjoy the company of men..lol...I think Prince Phillip would be my favorite! I mean, he has an awesome voice. He is cute. AND!!!! He has magical a magical sword and shield! I want magical fighting weapons! But yeah...even thought he marries the equivalent of Regina George from Mean Girls...I will forgive him if he comes over to my side! His horse is pretty too. White horses rock my socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment