Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Disney 30 Day Challenge: Day - 3

Heroine. What is a heroine one might ask...well the dictionary on Google defines a heroine as "the main good female character in a work of fiction." Well I have decided not to use that definition for the sake of this blog because the woman I admire isn't good until the end of the film.

Meg, from Disney's Hercules, is by far my favorite Disney heroine. I mean, when we first meet her, she is sassy, independent and a total diva. I think that's why I love her so much. Also, a woman who can have hips like a child's building block and work them like it aint no thang....damn girl! By the way...I want to have a sextet with five stone busts of the Muses....seriously! She seems to go a fine job in the floor length greecian style dress working against the those creepy ass creatures that Haiti sends around. I mean legit? What an ass he is! Look at those teeth, and his hair is always on fire...in a bad way. Sorry boy, those clothes are totally five centuries ago! Ok, lost track of the blog assignment. Oh yeah...Herc is hot! I want to be his girlfriend. Point and case! Thanks for watching...tune in next week (or tomorrow) for some more amazing things to learn about the world!!! (or me)


P.S.- SERIOUSLY....look at that sass! And I want to know what kind of product she uses to keep her bangs so stationary without falling! And where could she find exact matching eye shaddow to her one and only dress in Greece at this point in history...she is one savey lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment