Saturday, February 12, 2011

Disney 30 Day Challenge: Day - 12

So, I am a little behind. I was actually supposed to do this blog yesterday, but since I just got home from work...I work overnights at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery...it is technically all the same day since I haven't been to bed yet. Anyway, today's blog is all about my favorite villain song. We have already talked about Ursula the Sea-witch....so in turn, my favorite villain song is Poor Unfortunate Souls! I mean, who wouldn't love a song that is all about convincing a young and impressionable teenage girl that she needs to change her appearance in order to get a boy to like her. But no! It doesn't stop there! She goes on to tell her that men don't like women who speak their minds. Basically, women are better to be seen and not heard...way to take us back to the 17th century Ursula. I wonder how old you are anyway. Maybe, just maybe, she was alive back when those types of manners were the norm. She is a huge...emphasis on the HUGE...octopus. She may be some prehistoric creature of the deep for all we know! Anyhow, yay Pat Carroll for making Ursula one of the creepiest yet amazing villains of all time. Just don't forget girls, when you want a man to notice you, use your body to get his attention...because its all about the BODY LANGUAGE....HA!!!!! Alright campers, tomorrow at day camp, we will learn how to make bird feeders out of a gallon jug, and we will be making random shit out of popcicle sticks! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment